- (Of information or a situation) revealing an embarrassing or incriminating secret about someone: compromising letters and blackmail he was found in a compromising positionMore example sentences
- He then approached the steel door the guards were protecting and, with the help of his wife's code scrambler, opened the door, only to find his only lead in a very compromising situation.
- ‘The most harmful thing is an ‘accidental’ leak of compromising information.’
- He put himself out in front of the cameras of the whole world in very compromising situations.
More definitions of compromisingDefinition of compromising in:
- The US English dictionary