- A controller (used in the title of some financial officers): Comptroller and Auditor GeneralMore example sentences
- And the Texas comptroller's office is investing more of its $2.5 billion in trust funds in index funds.
- Involving and empowering the comptroller team helps grow future comptrollers and financial managers at all levels.
- To become strategic partners and force multipliers, all financial managers and comptrollers should become familiar with the SAF / FM vision statement and strategic plan.
late 15th century: variant of controller, by erroneous association with French compte 'calculation' or its source, late Latin computus.
More definitions of comptrollerDefinition of comptroller in:
- The US English dictionary