- A flesh-toned cosmetic stick used to cover spots, blemishes, and dark under-eye circles.More example sentences
- For dark undereye circles, peach-based concealers neutralize bluish tones while yellow-based ones erase darker circles.
- Use a concealer to minimize any dark circles under the eyes or blemishes.
- Don't forget to use a concealer or stick foundation that closely matches your skin tone, and set it with pressed powder to keep dark circles and puffiness out of sight.
More definitions of concealerDefinition of concealer in:
- The US English dictionary