- Relating to or based on mental concepts: philosophy deals with conceptual difficultiesMore example sentences
- Kant believed that the parts of concepts are grasped through a mental process of conceptual analysis.
- The choice is based on conceptual knowledge concerning cars, people, and driving.
- Whatever be its conceptual base, what does the duty of reasonable care and skill of a bank encompass?
mid 17th century: from medieval Latin conceptualis, from Latin concept- 'conceived', from the verb concipere (see concept).
More definitions of conceptualDefinition of conceptual in:
- The US English dictionary