Form a concept or idea of (something): sex was conceptualized as an overpowering force in the individual
More example sentences
- Bronfenbrenner's revolutionary idea was to conceptualize human development as a nested series of influential factors.
- Specifically, the worrier must be able to envision, anticipate, or conceptualize future events.
- Whereas with the second one, we really conceptualized it and had a pretty good idea of what we wanted to do.
- More example sentences
- Starting with a sketch or model to accompany their proposal, the students must work through their ideas from conceptualisation to materialisation.
- Cash and his colleagues also lend support for the inclusion of the behavioral dimension in the conceptualization of body image.
- The point to note is that these six dimensions were not specified at the outset: the link between conceptualization and measurement was an inductive one.
Definition of conceptualize in:
- The US English dictionary