- In terms of a concept or abstract idea: [sentence adverb]: conceptually, this is a complex process a conceptually simple taskMore example sentences
- Although this idea is conceptually simple, it presents a large political challenge.
- Television is a good idea conceptually, but as of right now it exists to sell you things.
- The conversational style of the interviews meant that few, if any, conceptually complex terms were used.
More definitions of conceptuallyDefinition of conceptually in:
- The US English dictionary