- A person who goes to concerts, especially on a regular basis: concertgoers waiting for the evening’s performance to begin Eliot was not a concertgoerMore example sentences
- The concert-goers ' enthusiastic reception of their entertaining host left no doubt that Hampson captivates his public, whether he is singing or not.
- That's enough, surely, for the keenest concert-goer.
- ‘I am sorry, I cannot do more,’ Pavarotti told concert-goers shortly before 9.30 pm.
More definitions of concertgoerDefinition of concertgoer in:
- The US English dictionary