verb[no object] North American
- Give a concert or concerts: I concertize around the world so much of the yearMore example sentences
- She returned to concertizing in 1966, but her performances from that time on were intermittent, although she acquired a reputation as a formidable chamber musician, and also as a teacher, most recently at the San Francisco Conservatory.
- Pianist and composer William Bolcom and Joan Morris, mezzosoprano, have been concertizing together as husband and wife since 1972.
- Clara Wieck Schumann continued concertizing throughout her life, arranging her teaching schedule at the Conservatory in Frankfurt around it.
More definitions of concertizeDefinition of concertize in:
- The US English dictionary