(also conditioned reflex)
- An automatic response established by training to an ordinarily neutral stimulus.More example sentences
- Furthermore, research also needs to establish if the conditioned responses can be successfully extinguished and, if so, the most effective way of achieving this goal.
- Furthermore, the study also found limited support for the notion that physiological and cognitive responses to nicotine might also have the capacity to become conditioned responses.
- If a person is feeling euphoric and at long last can envision themselves as depression free in the future, any setback will cause a flight back to the conditioned response of suicidal ideation.
More definitions of conditioned responseDefinition of conditioned response in:
- The US English dictionary