noun[mass noun] chiefly US
- A range of antisocial types of behaviour displayed in childhood or adolescence: sons of aggressive fathers are particularly prone to conduct disorder [count noun]: males have higher rates of hyperactivity and conduct disordersMore example sentences
- There has been considerable interest in developmental psychopathology over the phenomenon of reward dominance in children and its relationship to conduct disorder and antisocial behaviour.
- Theories that posit a distinction between childhood and adolescent onset conduct disorder generate several specific predictions, two of which will be addressed in this study.
- The second hypothesis specifically predicted that youth with childhood onset conduct disorder would commit more aggressive offenses than adolescent onset offenders.
More definitions of conduct disorderDefinition of conduct disorder in:
- The US English dictionary