- A North American plant of the daisy family, which has flowers with cone-like centres.
More example sentences
- Rudbeckia, Echinacea, and other genera, family Compositae
- The beds burst at the seams with summer phlox, Shasta daisies, coneflowers, and 75 varieties of daylilies.
- Common examples of perennial flowers are purple coneflower, lance-leaf coreopsis, dame's rocket and daisy.
- Plant coneflower in a sunny location that has well-drained, fertile soil.
More definitions of coneflowerDefinition of coneflower in:
- The US English dictionary