- A person whose trade is making or selling confectionery.More example sentences
- Efforts by tobacco companies to stop confectioners selling candy cigarettes in packs resembling cigarette brands seem to have been minimal.
- Commercial chocolates also add more sugar than do local confectioners.
- Fifty-five years later, a group of bakers and confectioners have constructed a replica of the Gateway, using not brick and stone, but 40 bags of sugar weighing as much as four tonnes.
More definitions of confectionerDefinition of confectioner in:
- The US English dictionary