- 1A person who attends a conference: the conferees discussed the need to control emissions of greenhouse gasesMore example sentences
- The weekend conferees will also discuss the concept of proportional representation, which they like, as they believe it advances the cause of minorities and non-mainstream political thinkers.
- An in-charge conferee utilizes his computer containing appropriate software to initiate the conference and to control the participation of the conferees.
- We've seen these kind of games played before in conference, where conferees drop provisions which they should not drop when they're both in the House and the Senate bills.
More definitions of confereeDefinition of conferee in:
- The US English dictionary