- The probability that the value of a parameter falls within a specified range of values.More example sentences
- As described earlier, we use binomial probabilities to calculate the confidence level of this interval.
- The size of this range will depend upon the data set, as well as the chosen confidence level of the statistical test.
- Even though this is the widest possible confidence interval, it achieves a confidence level of only 65%.
More definitions of confidence levelDefinition of confidence level in:
- The US English dictionary