- Either of the extreme values of a confidence interval.More example sentences
- The confidence limit gives the 5th and 95th percentiles of the distribution of all realized inferences.
- To be conservative, the upper-bound confidence limit was estimated from the upper bound of the numerator and the lower bound of the denominator and the lower-bound confidence limit was estimated vice versa.
- However, the lower confidence limit for sensitivity of the criteria was 89 percent, which has been considered too low to be acceptable for general use of the five criteria.
More definitions of confidence limitDefinition of confidence limit in:
- The US English dictionary