- another term for conformity. conformance to international standards [as modifier]: conformance testingMore example sentences
- Maintaining confidence in our standards, and in the conformance of the same, with their associated infrastructure, is very, very important to New Zealand and to New Zealanders.
- Therefore, the conformance of all currencies' long term and short-term trends vs gold is literally 100% - again except for the rand.
- If the investor did not need to receive long-term gains and had rebalanced every six months, the overall gain would have increased and also the conformance to the original asset percentage would have improved.
More definitions of conformanceDefinition of conformance in:
- The US English dictionary