- (In Chinese cookery) broth or porridge made from rice.More example sentences
- Cooked daikon radish with rice congee or porridge; peppermint-licorice root tea; and soy beans cooked with coriander are recommended.
- This can be made into a soup taken weekly or daily or cooked in rice congee (porridge).
- Indeed doughnuts are not confined to Europe - when discussing this talk with my staff we discovered Chinese doughnuts which are not very sweet and are often floated in congee - a rice porridge.
from Tamil kañci.
More definitions of congeeDefinition of congee in:
- The US English dictionary