- The process of congealing or the state of being congealed: the component of metals that causes their congelationMore example sentences
- Preliminary experiments showed that congelation in these conditions did not affect the phosphatase activity.
- Unlike the congelation process, sheet ice formed from consolidated pancakes has a rough bottom surface.
- Gemmes, what are they, but gums or the accretions or congelations of brighter water and earth?
late Middle English: from Latin congelatio(n-), from the verb congelare 'freeze together' (see congeal).
More definitions of congelationDefinition of congelation in:
- The US English dictionary