- Involving or produced by congestion of a part of the body: congestive heart failureMore example sentences
- These have included chest pain, myocardial infarction, congestive cardiac failure, severe headache requiring hospitalization, and pulmonary embolism.
- Deficiencies have been linked to various heart conditions, including angina, congestive heart disease and mitral valve prolapse.
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy showed nonbleeding esophageal varices and congestive gastropathy.
More definitions of congestiveDefinition of congestive in:
- The US English dictionary