- 1A number of different things, parts or items that are grouped together; collection: a loose conglomeration of piecesMore example sentences
- A set is any collection, group, or conglomeration.
- In my field of view they've been building a sprawling conglomeration of flats.
- The concept belief would require an even more complex conglomeration of primitives.
- 2 [mass noun] The process of forming a conglomerate: the practice of media conglomerationMore example sentences
- I'm glad to see an artist taking on the subject of radio/media conglomeration.
- Critics say the FCC is preparing to allow record levels of conglomeration in the cable industry.
- The small traders will oppose any scheme to transform the town centre into a conglomeration of faceless shops selling the same products.