- 1A combination of events: the happy conjuncture of two factsMore example sentences
- This conjuncture of key personal events is a crossroads, not a judgment.
- A frequent criticism of annaliste history was that it never made explicit the connections between structures, and conjunctures, and events.
- At every turn in the conjuncture of events German capitalism is thrown up against those problems which it had attempted to solve by means of war.
- 1.1A state of affairs: the wider political conjunctureMore example sentences
- It seems as if security and the political criteria of the blockade always respond to the internal needs of the organization, rather than to the political conjuncture or to any possible external support.
- I believe that the conjuncture has to be perfect to make certain decisions.
- This is the vector that realizes contradictions and dilemmas in specific conjunctures.
More definitions of conjunctureDefinition of conjuncture in:
- The US English dictionary