- A man who cheats or tricks someone by means of a confidence trick.More example sentences
- He told the Democrat his life has been made a misery ever since a con man tricked his way into his home and made away with a substantial cash sum last October.
- A con man simply inspires confidence in himself and his promised abilities and then uses that to exploit his audience.
- He represents, not so much a political or ideological trend, as a definite social type: the cynical con man or hustler.
More definitions of conmanDefinition of conman in:
- The US English dictionary