- 1A thing which links two or more things together: a pipe connectorMore example sentences
- The building is conceived as part of a shifting network of people and events from the nearby light rail station to the mix of new programs and forms, all linked together by multiple connectors.
- Connect the gutter sections together using the connectors.
- We believe there is a benefit to being able to put two snap connectors together rather than having to carry tools to hook up tiny hydraulic lines.
- 1.1A device for keeping two parts of an electric circuit in contact: a cable connectorMore example sentences
- He also noted that nanotubes may be used as replacements for conventional electrical connectors made of metal wires in ever smaller integrated circuits.
- Voltage measurement circuitry couples to the first and second electrical connectors and responsively provides a voltage output related to voltage across the battery.
- Any problems with the coaxial cable, connectors, jumpers, or the antenna will show up as an abnormality on the display.
More definitions of connectorDefinition of connector in:
- The US English dictionary