- A shop that sells second-hand items on behalf of the original owner, who receives a percentage of the selling price.More example sentences
- The other day us three girls went to a cool consignment store that is located dangerously close to where I live.
- The fact that you've turned your used clothes over to a consignment store doesn't mean you should get used.
- Fearing bankruptcy, his wife also sold off many of their belongings at this consignment store.
More definitions of consignment storeDefinition of consignment store in:
- The US English dictionary