noun[mass noun] North American
- A type of thick coloured paper used for making models, designs, and other craftwork.More example sentences
- Book artists may use handmade papers, archival art paper, construction paper purchased in bulk or no paper at all.
- The brayers will come in handy when decorating craft bags, construction paper, wrapping paper, stationery and much more.
- Bake a few batches of cookies that your child can lovingly decorate and wrap with colored plastic wrap and ribbons; or create thank-you cards on regular old printer paper or construction paper.
More definitions of construction paperDefinition of construction paper in:
- The US English dictionary