- A man who provides a link for information or representation between two parties: the project manager may also have a contact man in each functional departmentMore example sentences
- According to our contact man, these fans barely managed to pay the clinic's first bill and have been frantically raising funds to meet further expenses quoted at $1,000 daily.
- The person who acted as the contact man for his trip was the Admiral.
- The person who acted as contact man for all of this was the Admiral.
More definitions of contact manDefinition of contact man in:
- The US English dictionary