- A piece of photographic paper on to which several or all of the negatives on a film have been contact-printed.More example sentences
- A collection of black-and-white images covers a contact sheet, capturing pieces of a city's heritage on film.
- She looked up from the contact sheet of negatives from Gia's recent photo shoot and repeated her question.
- Most printers that print directly from a digital camera will let you create an index sheet - the equivalent of a contact sheet in the old-fashioned film world.
More definitions of contact sheetDefinition of contact sheet in:
- The US English dictionary