- A person who claims to have been contacted by alien beings, especially through an abduction.More example sentences
- I think the most perturbing for me personally, are the ones who say to alien contactees that they are not facing up to their true experiences if that person speaks of a positive encounter.
- A contactee in Argentina came forward last week with an incredible story.
- Much of the UFO literature presently focuses on contactees and abductees.
More definitions of contacteeDefinition of contactee in:
- The US English dictionary