- A ship which is designed to carry goods stored in containers.More example sentences
- A larger container ship is to be designed by the shipyard.
- As the most potentially dangerous and hands-on phase of the exercise, the detention of the Balsa was an exhausting experience for everyone involved - particularly the container ship's crew.
- A normal fishing trip six miles north of the Third Boca almost turned fatal for an uncle and nephew, when a huge container ship crashed into their pirogue, splitting it in half and throwing the two men into the dangerous waters.
More definitions of container shipDefinition of container ship in:
- The US English dictionary