- An entertainer who twists and bends their body into strange and unnatural positions.More example sentences
- In addition to the band, he had a slew of video artists and contortionists, and some on-stage body piercing.
- For two hours he had watched clowns and contortionists and acrobats and fliers and singers.
- The Chinese State Circus arrives in Blackpool with a band of 30 of China's greatest performers including contortionists, gymnasts and dancers.
More definitions of contortionistDefinition of contortionist in:
- The US English dictionary