- A tall building at an airport from which the movements of air traffic are controlled.More example sentences
- Yes, pilots can control the lights at some airports where the control tower is not always staffed or at those with no tower at all.
- In the meantime, he finished the pre-flight checks with the control tower at Reagan National Airport.
- The pilot circled the airport several times so the control tower could discern if the landing gear had been deployed.
More definitions of control towerDefinition of control tower in:
- The US English dictionary