- rare term for convenience ( sense 1).More example sentences
- That kings are the servants of the people, to be obeyed, resisted, deposed, or punished, as the public conveniency may require, is the doctrine of reason and philosophy; but it is not the doctrine of Nature.
- In a position of weakness, ’driven by infirmity and want to conveniency,’ Osborn ‘retreats’ to make her closet her bed.
- Wherein, for that I know delay is dangerous, you shall have with all conveniency our resolution delivered by our message.
More definitions of conveniencyDefinition of conveniency in:
- The US English dictionary