- A person attending a convention.More example sentences
- Also included is a 10-thousand square-foot business service center, which will be staffed and equipped to handle the daily business needs of conference participants and conventioneers.
- The Boston Fire Department's fireboats will add another security dimension in the harbor, lending a hand in protecting the thousands of conventioneers that will be attending events throughout the city.
- Best-selling author Elizabeth Peters will be there to accept a Lifetime Achievement Award and more than 150 authors and experts will be taking part in events that conventioneers can attend.
More definitions of conventioneerDefinition of conventioneer in:
- The US English dictionary