- 1As used in conversation; not formal: she spoke fluent, conversational EnglishMore example sentences
- Off stage, Rob Campbell is one of the most relaxed and conversational people you'll ever meet.
- He isn't as verbal or as sharp as Howard, but has a more casual, conversational approach.
- Then mother comes back, using a spare, friendly, and conversational style.
- 1.1Consisting of or relating to conversation: conversational skillsMore example sentences
- And here I was, in a social situation which required - at least as I saw it - all my best conversational skills.
- They also receive training in popular culture and current events to improve their conversational skills.
- So this was a rare opportunity to test their conversational skills.
- More example sentences
- ‘Bet you're glad to get all that stuff out of your garage,’ I said, conversationally.
- Night after night, the words seemed to fall together conversationally, with hardly a pause, a sentence fragment or a wasted word.
- I don't have to convince anyone of something that is common knowledge and conversationally appropriate.