- A person who is good at or fond of engaging in conversation: an entertaining conversationalistMore example sentences
- Those of you who know me will agree that I am not much of a talker, nor a conversationalist.
- Daniel, whom Alicia had made out to be such an entertaining conversationalist, had been silenced by the scope of William's achievements.
- Together, they made a predictably volatile trio, and hearing their work together is like listening in on the conversation of three opinionated conversationalists.
More definitions of conversationalistDefinition of conversationalist in:
- The US English dictionary