- another term for biconvex.More example sentences
- By the combination of several convexo-convex lens and convexoplane lenses and fluorescent mirror, the natural light can be absorbed, condensed and filtered to illuminate the inside of a room.
- Now, if we take two convexo-convex pieces of linen material and sew them together, you would have the exact, small hilled, convex cap every priest wore when they served Yahweh.
- Calculations are made on the position shifts of several low-order ghost images arising from spacious reflections at surfaces defining an isolated convexo-convex lens, concavo-concave lens, and optics forming the so-called 4F system.
More definitions of convexo-convexDefinition of convexo-convex in:
- The US English dictionary