- 1A person or thing that transports or communicates something: a conveyor of informationMore example sentences
- They can at best act as conveyors of information and facilitators of decision-making by the political leadership.
- They are primarily conveyers of information and opinions.
- Questions such as how clinicians can be patient centred in email consultations require innovative approaches to researching consultations that place emphasis on semantics (as written words are the sole conveyors of information).
- 1.1A conveyor belt.More example sentences
- Manual handling such as lifting and carrying can be easier and safer if mechanized by using lift tables, conveyors, yokes or trucks.
- This innovative use of our conveyors subsequently provided much profitable business from UK companies.
- Pallets of chicken crates were lifted up onto a conveyor which delivered the chickens to the two hangers, who unloaded the crates two-at-a-time by hand.
More definitions of conveyorDefinition of conveyor in:
- The US English dictionary