- 2 Mathematics Combine (one function or series) with another by forming their convolution.More example sentences
- It is important to recognize the distinction between the PRC here and the infinitesimal PRC that, in theory, could be convolved with the waveform of the perturbation to obtain the total resetting.
- Thus, model fluorescence data was blurred by convolving it with the triple Gaussian approximation of the PSF of the objective.
- The theoretical Normal distribution was then convolved to B to obtain A, which was then compared to the open-channel amplitude PDF.
late 16th century (in the sense 'enclose in folds'): from Latin convolvere 'roll together', from con- 'together' + volvere 'roll'.
More definitions of convolveDefinition of convolve in:
- The US English dictionary