- A cooking unit, usually with hot plates or burners, built into or fixed on the top of a cabinet or other surface.More example sentences
- Barbie doll-size kitchens will have just two-burner cooktops and overhead combination convection/microwave ovens.
- Also, leave extra electric cable when installing electric wall ovens and cooktops.
- Open storage above the ovens and below the cooktop let her grab a pie tin or skillet without opening a cabinet door first.
More definitions of cooktopDefinition of cooktop in:
- The US English dictionary