- Pots, pans, or dishes in which food can be cooked: cast-iron cookwareMore example sentences
- To protect yourself, determine what your cookware, bakeware, dinnerware, and utensils are made of; you'll probably need to contact the manufacturer to check.
- Invest in nonstick cookware to sauté or brown foods so that you don't need to add fat, such as vegetable oil or butter.
- The material is now used in a host of products ranging from kitchen cookware to baking sprays to stain repellents used for fabrics and textiles.
More definitions of cookwareDefinition of cookware in:
- The US English dictionary