- Not easily worried or excited: he appeared calm and cool-headedMore example sentences
- Pregnant Jordana Buckley and her mum Lorraine today paid tribute to a cool-headed fire control operator who talked them to safety knowing they were minutes from disaster.
- Remaining calm and cool-headed was always essential.
- When the paramedics finally arrived, cool-headed Gabriella, who also suffers from asthma, greeted them at the door of the 16th century farmhouse and then took them to where her mum was lying helpless on the floor.
More definitions of cool-headedDefinition of cool-headed in:
- The US English dictionary