1A container for keeping food or bottles cool.
- Fans were prohibited from bringing items such as camcorders, beach balls, frisbees, containers of any type, coolers, bottles, cans, cameras, binocular cases and horns.
- Some ideas can be cooking supplies, coolers for foods and beverages, sleeping bags, replacement tents or repair kits for them.
- Some passengers came aboard with coolers and bags of food, but we preferred the experience of the dining car.
2North American A refrigerator.
- Purchases included a refrigerated truck, walk-in coolers, a commercial-grade salad spinner and other equipment.
- She now takes charge of setting up three refrigerated coolers.
- If power outages typically only last a couple of hours, then powering the walk-in cooler and freezer will probably not be necessary.
3chiefly North American A long drink, especially a mixture of wine, fruit juice, and soda water.
- Cafeterias on northern routes also have Class B liquor licences, which serve wine, beer and coolers.
- ‘And stop me if I drink more than three coolers,’ she said.
- Wine coolers have declined and continue to decline.
Words that rhyme with coolerchermoula, hula, moolah, Petula, ruler, Shula, Tallulah, Tula
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: cool¦er
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.