Definition of cooler in English:
1A container for keeping food or bottles cool.
- Fans were prohibited from bringing items such as camcorders, beach balls, frisbees, containers of any type, coolers, bottles, cans, cameras, binocular cases and horns.
- Some ideas can be cooking supplies, coolers for foods and beverages, sleeping bags, replacement tents or repair kits for them.
- Some passengers came aboard with coolers and bags of food, but we preferred the experience of the dining car.
2North American A refrigerator.
- Purchases included a refrigerated truck, walk-in coolers, a commercial-grade salad spinner and other equipment.
- She now takes charge of setting up three refrigerated coolers.
- If power outages typically only last a couple of hours, then powering the walk-in cooler and freezer will probably not be necessary.
3chiefly North American A long drink, especially a mixture of wine, fruit juice, and soda water.
- Cafeterias on northern routes also have Class B liquor licences, which serve wine, beer and coolers.
- ‘And stop me if I drink more than three coolers,’ she said.
- Wine coolers have declined and continue to decline.
Words that rhyme with coolerchermoula, hula, moolah, Petula, ruler, Shula, Tallulah, Tula
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan