- 1Pleasantly low temperature: the coolth of the eveningMore example sentences
- The walls of the house alone have 230,000 lb of adobe mass that can store heat and coolth (yes, this is a word).
- She promised coolth in San Francisco, where Julia had set her heart on spending the night.
- How soothing it is, forsooth, to desire coolth and vanquish inadequate Brit warmth.
- 2 • informal The quality of being fashionable: the pinnacle of 1960s coolthMore example sentences
- Of course, just saying ‘hippest’ gives away my age and my utter lack of coolness or coolth or whatever term those people are using these days.
- The dialogue is actually smart and sharp, without studied and overwritten coolth.
More definitions of coolthDefinition of coolth in:
- The US English dictionary