- In the same plane: coplanar orbits a point which is not coplanar with the other twoMore example sentences
- Unfortunately, the researchers were unaware of a more overriding and crucial restriction - that the chemical groups on either side of the peptide bond were very likely to be coplanar.
- Because the sole and heel plates are flat, coplanar blades can only be used on coplanar boots, and vice-versa.
- The initial solar array deployment was completed quickly and the vehicle began to move the solar panels into the position where they are all coplanar so we could point them at the Sun.
- More example sentences
- Quantum mechanical calculations suggest that internal rotation, which distorts the coplanarity of both rings of the molecule, increases the nonradiative decay rate of the excited chromophore.
- The desired condition is called coplanarity.
More definitions of coplanarDefinition of coplanar in:
- The US English dictionary