- A library entitled to a free copy of each book published in the UK. The copyright libraries in the British Isles are the British Library, the Bodleian Library, Cambridge University Library, the National Library of Wales, the National Library of Scotland, and the library of Trinity College, Dublin.More example sentences
- The National Library of Scotland, a copyright library which received editions of all my books, also refused to say anything.
- Edinburgh has great cultural assets, the Festival, the National Gallery of Scotland, the Portrait Gallery and the copyright library.
- Significantly, I could not find it in any university in my region, so I travelled to the nearest copyright library (in Oxford).
More definitions of copyright libraryDefinition of copyright library in:
- The US English dictionary