Definition of copywriter in English:
A person who writes the text of advertisements or publicity material.
- Over the years in Mumbai, she spends time as an advertising copywriter, a freelance journalist and a publications officer for the World Wildlife Fund.
- These lines were all written by people in the business of communicating: politicians, advertising copywriters, journalists, government officials.
- Like many small business owners, you might not have the budget to hire a slick copywriter to write all your ads and public relations materials.
- Example sentences
- Journalism, copywriting, scientific and technical writing were included in the curriculum, as well as fiction, poetry, drama and scriptwriting for radio, film and television.
- Let Karon provide search engine copywriting, catalog copywriting, or other types for you.
- I can and have turned my writing skills to magazine and newspaper features, academic essays, media releases, copywriting, scriptwriting and writing for the web.
Definition of copywriter in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan