adjectiveBritish • informal , • dated
- Very good; excellent: cars in corking conditionMore example sentences
- Eyebrow-raising in print, they sound gripping here because of Andrews' glorious dagger-through-honey vocals, which combine with occasional strings and his band's raw passion to produce a corking debut.
- He caught me with a corking right upper cut - I didn't know whether I was in Manchester or Las Vegas for a split second.
- Somehow these two elements were combined in a corking afternoon's football at Dens Park yesterday that demonstrated Scottish football still has a pulse.
More definitions of corkingDefinition of corking in:
- The US English dictionary