- Unleavened maize bread.More example sentences
- We stop off for a drink of water and a bite of corn pone in the kitchen of Hannah Ingram.
- She'd feed Gypsy cold corn pones and they'd run a mile or so to the creek to play.
- And, like Twain, people fond of corn pone remember it with specificity.
adjective(corn-pone) • informal Back to top
- Rustic; unsophisticated: country music and corn-pone humorMore example sentences
- He must restrict himself to corn-pone opinions - at least on the surface.
- Broadly speaking, there are none but corn-pone opinions.
More definitions of corn poneDefinition of corn pone in:
- The US English dictionary