- A tobacco pipe with a bowl made from a dried corncob.More example sentences
- Smoothing up the cob on a belt sander will leave you with an appearance very like those commercially made corn-cob pipes and give you some really nice looking floats.
- No corn-cob pipe is fit for anything until it has been used at least a fortnight.
- Many people believe that after consuming so much beer one lazy afternoon, one of our founding members became disoriented and misplaced his corn-cob pipe and asked his brethren if any of them had seen it.
More definitions of corncob pipeDefinition of corncob pipe in:
- The US English dictionary