noun (plural cornermen)
- A person whose job is to assist a boxer or wrestler at the corner between rounds.More example sentences
- His cornermen were unable to stop the bleeding between rounds, and the southpaw fought the entire second round with blood streaming down his face.
- Everyplace you looked, you'd see cornermen like Charley Goldman, with a stub of a cigar in the corner of his mouth, tending to a fighter.
- I'm entering the ring with no robe, just black shorts and my cornermen around me.
More definitions of cornermanDefinition of cornerman in:
- The US English dictionary